While that may be good for news, it’s the kind of grind that hardly leaves little time to get to know a place. This time, he wanted the freedom to explore and do street photography.
“I had lost sight of what I had before, to go out with my camera and make pictures of whatever caught my attention, without thinking of any specific reportage,” he said. “Working with news agencies, especially once the news is over, many times we forget there is daily life that continues in these places. In some ways this idea was to complete the other part of what you never get to cover when you do news.”
Nenhum detalhe encontrado.
– Welcome and farewell dinner
– Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
– Trekking conservation permit
– Trekking Register Certificate
– Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Food and drinks
– Gratuities (optional)
– Entrance fees
– Souvenir photos (available to purchase)